Retails & Leisure Space
The remodel of 35 Dale Street has produced a blank canvas of workspace with Grade A specification that enables businesses to shape their office environment. The building benefits from an impressive boutique style reception and café ideal for informal meetings.
|FLOORS||SQ FT||SQ M|
• New boutique reception
• Open plan accommodation
• Full access raised floors
• New exposed VRF heating and cooling system
• High quality suspended LED track lighting
• New male & female WC’s to each floor
• Cycle storage and shower facilities
Lambert Smith Hampton and Savills Manchester, their clients and any join agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements of representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Lambert Smith Hampton and Savills have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.